How to increase the value of your car by over £500 in an afternoon
Want to increase the value of your car? Here are some very quick and easy ways to do this. The biggest reason a car loses it’s value is that it’s unloved. You only have to stop caring for your car for a few months and it soon shows. If you want to know how to increase the value of your car follow the following steps:
Increase the value of your car in five easy steps:
- Step 1: Spend an afternoon on the paint work. Nothing adds value to a car more than gleaming paint work. This is something anyone can improve in a few hours. I’ve put a link to a video below that will show you how to do this.
- Step 2: Get rid of all the junk and rubbish that’s accumulated over the past 12 months. The reason the car down at the showroom is so attractive is that it has absolutely no clutter in it.
- Step 3: Clean the wheels and give the tyres a wipe with tyre treatment. (Halfords for less than £10). It will last you years but if you want to increase the value of your car, giving the wheels and tyres a bit of TLC will work wonders.
- Step 4: The drivers seat is the most important seat in the car. It’s from that seat that a buyer will make a decision to buy or look elsewhere. Sit in the drivers seat as if YOU were about to buy the car. What can you see that needs a clean, a polish or slight repair?
- Step 5: Make sure that any photos of your vehicle show it in the best possible light. Be willing to drive to a better location if necessary to improve the background. If you want to increase the value of your car or want to price your car to sell, it’s well worth the effort.
Increase the value of your car today
If you’re buying and selling second-hand cars as a part-time or full-time business, knowing how to increase the value of your car with the least amount of time and money is essential. I am often asked “How much is a car worth” – the answer is always the same “What condition is it in?”. To increase the value of a car you don’t need to fit new pistons or a new gear box. You just need to make it look loved.
Do you want to increase the value of your car? Click on the link below to find out how to make your paintwork look like new.
Selling a car? Increase the value of your car to make sure you get the best price possible
Are you looking to become a car dealer either part time or full time? Click here for more details and learn how to increase the value of your cars today for bigger profits.
Thank you for reading this article on how to increase the value of your car – click here if you would like to read more articles.